Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Treats



Despite what my cats think, these gifts are not for them.  I made a few cute little gifts to have on hand for last minute birthday gifts/treats.  This box is made using My Timeless Templates available through Papertrey Ink (PTI).  The cupcake is a die I bought from Archiver's, that's brown glitter on the frosting.  I added a cute little tag that simply reads "happy birthday".

  
This Gift card holder was made using PTI's Tiny Treats: Birthday.  I love this set.  I will be using this over and over again.  Since I don't have anyone specifically in mind for this gift, I purposely used colors that would work for a male or female and a phrase/image that would work for an adult or child. 






This was made with the same stamp set as above and my newly arrived dolly dies.  My son turns three in a couple of weeks and so do all of his friends at school.  He has a couple of close girl buddies (I cringe at the phrase girlfriend) and I think this will need to go to one of them (a nice healthy treat of raisins fits nicely inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment