Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 2011 PTI Blog Hop


I'm so happy that I got an excuse to stamp today!  My husband wanted me to be outside scraping paint off of our windows; how boring!  So instead of scraping paint off windows outside, I painted cards inside!  I took watercolor pencils and colored a 4X6 piece of white card stock.  I then used a watercolor brush to blend all the stripes together. Once it was dry, I created these two very different cards using the same items.






This second card didn't turn out as well as my inspiration card did.  This card still needs something, I just haven't decided what....any thoughts?

Happy stamping everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Well your cards are very pretty! I like both of them. You might try adding either some baby icons on some of the mini tags or some words, like "precious", "miracle"...just a thought:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Those tags are just so super duper cute, Ericka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, but those are happy little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'happy' card is so sweet. the little tags with the rainbow effect and stamped flowers are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those happy tags, must have taken you forever to color them all - they look great!

    ReplyDelete