Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Superheros, birthday cake, three year olds. OH MY!


My son is going to a birthday party tonight.  His BFF is turning three.  These guys are inseparable at day care.  His friend will be getting a reversible superman/batman cap and of course a matching card.  I bought the cape from kidzescapes on etsy.  My son doesn't know it yet, but he will be getting the same gift for his birthday (which is only a few days away).

I am so excited to see these two superheros in action together (especially after a little cake and ice cream are in them).  My son really needs this outing, he has had a rough week with this silly little virus of his (day 6).  His head is still tilted to the side.  His doctor said that the swollen lymph nod has caused a muscle spasm and it won't allow him to keep is head straight or turn it side to side.  I'm hoping tonight's party will help him forget his pain.


Card Ingredients:  All the stamps are from Recollections "comic talk".  The set is on CLEARANCE at Michael's so better fly like a superhero to the store to get one before they are gone!  I love this set, this set is perfect for little boys and big boys alike.  There are 7 stamps in the set and I used all 7 of them (the stars in the background are a stamp). 

No comments:

Post a Comment