Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Kids Card

Valentine's Day Card: Kid Style

My son is going to love this card.  Heck, I love this card.  This card looks even cuter in person.  His Valentine's Day card is serving a double purpose this year.  It is also going to help the little guy learn those stinking colors already.  His response to, "what color is this" is ALWAYS "orange".  ALWAYS.  We like to pretend he color blind because it makes us feel better as parents.

I made this card using stamps from Papertrey Ink's Tiny Treats: Valentine set.  I love this set.  I use it all the time on cards for kids.  I just kept stamping images using alternating primary ink colors until I could stamp no more (ha ha, my husband wishes).

I'm positive my son will get this question right, "What color is the button?".  He colors my world (in more than just orange).

No comments:

Post a Comment