Friday, February 11, 2011

CHA-CO-LAT PLEASE

HB: One cupcake at a time. Stamps: papertrey ink (PTI)


Doesn't this card make you want to run to your kitchen and bake something delicious? It certainly makes me want to dust off my muffin tins.  Of course, my cupcakes would need to be chocolate with chocolate frosting and my son would be in the background yelling, "Cha-co-lat please".   I love how he says that word.  He says it as though he has French blood running through his veins.  I'd only be so lucky if he were a famous pastry chef someday.

To make the card, I lined up the three frosting dies from PTI's cupcake collection die set on a piece of teal paper.  I then stamped random PTI birthday stamps onto a blank card (I traced with a pencil where the frosting openings were so I knew where on the white paper I needed to stamp).  I attached the blue paper to the card with foam dots to give it some dimension.  I used the cupcake liners from the cupcake collection die set and stamped them with a light pink ink on velum paper.  The candle flames are glitter adhered with a two way glue stick.  I hope you enjoy my creation.  This is also another entry for PTI's Make it Monday contest.

Those of you that attend my card classes, this is also a sneak peak of what the month of March will bring you!

No comments:

Post a Comment