Thursday, February 10, 2011

How I De-Stress

Altered coaster. Vintage Beer label Invite.  Stamps: PTI & Stampin Up
We all have different ways of coping with stress.  Some drink. Some smoke. Some ignore it.  Some eat.  I stamp (umm, at least today).

I LOVE the company papertrey ink (PTI).  Yes, I said LOVE.  If you were in my home office right now you would hear me say LOOOOOOOVE (can you hear it?).  This little company has the cutest stamp sets ever.  I LOVE them so much that I have decided to stop buying from that big in-home sales company (you know, the one located in Utah).  PTI has a special feature called, "Make it Mondays" and I decided to give it a try.

To de-stress this afternoon, I decided to make my own versions of the Go-To Sentiment Card.  Pretty cool huh?  I think I will be using this technique over and over again. I made a couple others but you'll have to wait to see those.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment