Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Another birthday

This cute fella turned one month today! It is hard to believe it has only been 4 weeks since I gave birth to this guy! The past month is such a blur. While his birth did not go at all as I had hoped, that day is turning into a foggy distant memory and is being replaced with lots of snuggle time with my little French fry. We're so in love with each other. I definitely have another momma's boy in the making.
We've got a daily routine down, at least in the mornings before we go pick up his brother from school and life is starting to return to normal. He is a great baby. Not a lot of crying. Most nights he gives me a good 5 hour sleep stretch, last night it was 6 hours! Six hours! It is amazing how good I can feel on six hours!
Here is a quick shot of his birth announcements. I'm trying to get these done and mailed this week. As you can see, we kept them simple. Just a little bling.
Keeping with the airplane theme from the thank you cards I showed you a few weeks ago, I just added a simple die cut airplane to the corner of these cards with a little dimensional foam. I don't have a lot of free time to be crafting these days so simple is key!
Now if only the envelopes could address and mail themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment