Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby Break


Hi Everyone!  I'm taking a little blogging break to enjoy our newest sweetest arrival!

Robert James was born on 2/26/13
7 lbs 9 oz
21.5 inches

Robert was just a nice name that we both like.  One day he may be called Rob, Robbie, Bob, Bobbie, RJ or Bert, but for now he's Robert. James has family significance; it is my maternal grandfather's first name (who past away way too soon but would have loved his sweet great grandbaby) and it is my father's middle name.  Of course both of these men have had significant roles in my life and shaping me into who I am today and both gave up a lot when I came into this world, the least I could do is honor them with my own child's name. 



Here is the whole family, including the Big Brother (he wore this shirt which says, "I am the big bro" for 3 straight days).  So cute!



No worries, we're all adjusting to our new lives just fine as seen in this awkward family shot.

I'll be back soon with more fun crafts, I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment