Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Less Stress


 I promised myself that this holiday season will be different then the last.  Last year I was so overwhelmed and stressed that by the time the holidays were over I felt exhausted and defeated by the whole season of giving.


I'm doing several things different this year in the hopes that I will have more time for family and friends and spend less time feeling anxious about what still needs to get done.  One of my solutions to creating a less stressed holiday season (notice I didn't say no stress) is to be better organized this year.  Is there a better way to feel more organized than with this cute little Holiday Planner?  I don't think it could be possible.


 This book will be my saving grace, the end to my stress filled fights with my hubby, my "little black book" with all the answers.  Maybe I can get it to wash the dishes for me too!  Now seriously folks, don't you just wish for once that life could become just a little bit easier?   I certainly do.  I guess that is what I'm hoping this Holiday Planner can do for me.


I made three A2 envelopes using the Martha Stewart's Scoring Board and cut off all but 1/2 inch on two of the flaps and left the third envelope whole.  I glued the flaps to the back side of each envelope and created an accordion fold out of the three envelopes.  I decorated the envelopes with patterned paper and die cut a few shapes to each.


There is an envelope for "to do" lists, "to buy" lists, and "to bake" lists.  Those are my essential categories during every holiday season.  Of course this is versatile enough to fit any need.  It conveniently fit inside a purse so I can easily travel with it EVERYWHERE.






If you love this as much as I do, let me make one for you!  Head on over to my etsy shop for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment