Wednesday, December 3, 2014

He's Here and He's Perfect


On Monday, November 17, 2014 Thomas Harold joined the world.  8 lbs and 3 oz. and 21 inches long.  He is so lovely and we are just smitten with him already.


Look at these two big brothers.  Johnathan (6) has been such a trooper.  He is just in love with his new baby brother and Robbie (20 months), he isn't sure what to think yet but with some time I know he'll come around.


Look at my husband, he's such a natural at this.  He makes it look easy.  I think that is Thomas's first smile right there and he hasn't even left the hospital yet.  I may have another daddy's boy on my hands!


This is my first moments with Thomas.  I still have my hair net on from surgery (the real deal folks!).  A momma waits 9 months to hold and love their new little baby and those agonizing final minutes of waiting after a c-section feel like an eternity.  Once I finally got to hold him, we are both instantly in love with each other.  


It's been two weeks and we're starting to get into a routine here at home.  It will take a while yet, but things are starting to return to "normal" (whatever the heck that means). 


Please excuse my absence as I get to know and bond with my newest little addition.   This is FOR SURE our last baby so I'm trying to enjoy and savor every little cuddle I can because I know in a blink of an eye, they will be all grown up. 

See you soon!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment