Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hot as Hell Take II


Ok, so it turns out that all the boys needed was a couple hours of sleep (I'd like to think air conditioning too).  Since my son decided to behave this afternoon and my hubby hasn't complained once about the air conditioning being on, I decided to treat them.  I made them each a glass of Homemade Raspberry Lemonade.

Just as simple as my last post but add in some raspberries.  

Here is the recipe:

Homemade Raspberry Lemonade (Single Serving)


Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add:
 juice from one squeezed lemon.
5-6 raspberries (fresh or frozen)
2 Tablespoons sugar
16 oz water

Muddle the raspberries to break them up a bit.  Shake the cocktail shaker for about 1 minute.  Serve in a nice big glass.  Garnish with mint from the garden if you have some.  If your luck you can sip it while staring at beautiful houses across the street. 


I get to stare at this beautiful bungalow everyday, aren't I lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment