Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012




 Happy New Year!

There is something so refreshing about this time of the year.  It's a chance to correct all of last year's mistakes and have a big giant "do over".  I'm sure that's why New Year's resolutions are so popular among the general public.

I am no exception to this annual tradition.  Of course the usual suspects make my list like: loss weight, exercise more, and eat healthier.  In addition, there are also the less obvious ones that keep reappearing like:  read more books, be more patient, and spend less money.  Ok, maybe those are not that hard to guess either.

So that brings me to the point of this blog post.  My 2012 New Year's Resolutions.  This year's list has one obvious theme to it:  To Get Organized.  Lucky for you I have plans to not only get organized but to be creative about it in the process.  

I've come up with a list of twelve goals or "projects" that I would like to tackle over the course of this year.  My goal is to finish and highlight a project each month here on my blog for all of you to see. I'm going to share with you my successes and failures along the way, one project at a time.

Here is my list (in no particular order):

Organize Kitchen Cabinets

Start/Finish my son's Birthday Scrapbook

Organize Recipes

Decorate wall above our headboard

Decorate our TV Room

Decorate Kitchen Wall

Organize the back Hallway

Patch 364 holes in our walls (yikes!) & match texture

Organize and Decorate Hallway Up and Down

Organize Crafts

Update my son's bedroom Decor

Clean Basement

Well that is a sneak peak of what I have in store the upcoming year.  I better stop blogging now and get moving instead, it is already January 2nd and I haven't started any of these projects yet! {wink}


No comments:

Post a Comment