Thursday, January 23, 2014

Holiday Crafts


Here is a holiday tag I made for a co-worker.  I was going for simple and classic.  Although nothing seems super simple these days.  My little ones are keeping me busy.  Every year she gives her neighbors a jar full of her top secret alcoholic frozen drink (it has Bailey's in it, that's all I know).  I know this is a little past the holiday season but you could easily make this  into a nice little Valentine's day gift!  


She wanted to pay me for these but this mamma needed a little alcohol so I said, "You know, I'll give these to you for free if you mix me up a batch of your top secret holiday drink for me".  DONE and DONE.


Let me tell you, that drink is amazing!  I might give up my first born for it...I would DEFINITELY give up the dog for it.  


 What a great bargain for both of us.  She got pretty tags and I got yummy alcohol. 


Speaking of alcohol, here my hubby and I are attending our favorite event of the year, our neighbors' holiday party.  Don't tell my hubby this but he just keeps getting cuter and cuter every year. 

Products:  Dies and stamps are from Papertrey Ink. Paper is from PTI and Stampin' Up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment