Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mother's Day is Just Around the Corner

If you are my mother or my mother in-law, skip this post (at least for a couple of weeks).  That's a fair warning, right?  So if they look, they can't say I didn't warn them.


Here is the gift I will be giving to my mother and mother in-law this year for Mother's Day.


It's a set of six cards packaged in a cute little box.  I just love it and I know they are going to love it too.  If you love this as much as I do, you can have it.....


Come to my card class on Sunday, May 1st at 2pm or Monday, May 2nd at 6pm and make all this for $15.  I do all the hard work for you (the measuring), you just come to stamp, assemble, and glue everything together. Not crafty?  I will make this for you for $20 (shipping extra).  Don't want it shipped?  We can work out a pick up/delivery option. Send me an email.






I've been in love with rainbows lately.  I think it is the rainy weather we have been having here in Wisconsin.  I love the rain.  There is something so calm and peaceful about it.  I love a good thunderstorm too (as long as there is no chance of tornadoes).  I've also been in love with these little butterfly dies from Papertrey Ink.  This set gave me a chance to put both to good use.



Supplies: All stamps, dies, and buttons are from Papertrey ink.  The box template is from My Time Made Easy.  Ink for the stamp pads is from Stampin Up.  Paper was all random brands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment