Thursday, August 27, 2015

Whole30 Week 3

EatWhole30-Facebook


I'm back again with a week 3 of my whole30 experiment.  30 days of eating healthy fats, fruits, and veggies.  You can see my week 1 and week 2 here and here.  I'm really excited to wrap this up and tell you my results already!  :) 

LO=Left Overs

Day 18

Breakfast:  2 scrambled eggs w/ LO stuffed pepper
Lunch:  stuffed pepper and 2 oranges
Dinner:  stewed beef, with carrots, celery, and potatoes


Day 19

Breakfast:  3 scrambled eggs (wasn't hungry)
Lunch:  left over stew
Dinner:  spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce with ground beef


Day 20

Breakfast:  3 egg omelet
Lunch:  leftover spaghetti squash with sauce
Dinner: Mediterranean Salad with chicken, onion, olives, tomatoes   SUPER YUM


Day 21

Breakfast:  3 egg omelet with tiny chicken cutlet and LO Mediterranean salad
Lunch:  LO spaghetti squash
 Dinner: Chicken with broccoli & potatoes


Day 22

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with sweet potatoes
Lunch:  Mediterranean Salad
Dinner:  almonds/coconut/raisins (too busy with the kids to eat!)

 Day 23

Breakfast:  3 scrambled eggs with sweet potatoes
Lunch: Mediterranean Salad
Dinner:  pork chop with potatoes and broccoli

This week was kind of tough.  Just like last week, the boredom is really setting in with my menu.  It would help if my crazy life would stop being crazy for 10 minutes so I could menu plan.  Well, that didn't happen!  Even though I'm bored and I've had this side ache that won't go away, I'm forging ahead.  No quitter here! 

See you soon with my 4th week and a wrap up really really soon!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment